Boot camp: Saturday, February 29, and Sunday, March 1, 2020.
Final event: TBD
109 NW Naito Parkway
The Oregon Executive MBA is excited to introduce Ducks Disrupt Health Care, a three-day entrepreneurial boot camp created to inspire healthcare innovation in Oregon.
The Oregon Executive MBA will challenge professionals, graduate students, alumni, and aspiring entrepreneurs from different disciplines to learn, build teams, tackle problems, and pitch their ideas to mentors and students.
Guided by Gigi Wang, the boot camp will focus on entrepreneurship and innovation, start-up venture fundamentals, go-to-market strategy, and how to pitch a business plan.
The event will take place over two separate weekends. Mentors with clinical, business, engineering, and finance backgrounds will participate during a team problem-solving period, helping to refine ideas and execution strategies. Prizes awarded to the winning teams.
View detailed agenda
- First place: $3,000.00
- Second place: $1,500.00
- Third place: $500.00
- To provide a fun, interactive, and supported space for innovation where participants can bring their own ideas or develop new ventures to support the pressing healthcare challenges in Oregon.
- To provide participants with high-level networking opportunities. Participants will be drawn from a variety of disciplines including business, material engineering, health care, public health, and product design.
- To enable participants to gain a holistic understanding of the entrepreneurial process and a wide network of mentors from varying backgrounds.
Who Should Participate?
Any and all professionals and current graduate students who want to grow and refine their entrepreneurial skills in a supportive yet challenging environment. A background in health is certainly welcome but not required. We are looking for problem-solvers who will bring fresh perspectives to Oregon's healthcare issues.
$20.00 per participant
This fee covers the following:
- All three days of the Ducks Disrupt Health Care entrepreneurial boot camp
- Networking sessions featuring hosted beverages and heavy hors d'oeuvres