The Oregon Executive MBA is excited to introduce a second year of the Ducks Disrupt innovation boot camp. This year will focus on developing creative solutions to tackle the opportunities and challenges of the Covid-19 era. The event will be conducted remotely, via Zoom.
We invite professionals, graduate students, alumni, and aspiring entrepreneurs from different disciplines to learn, build teams, tackle problems, and pitch their ideas to mentors and students.
Event Kickoff, February 27-28, 2021
Final Presentations, Sunday, March 21
Guided by Andrew Nelson, the boot camp will cover
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Start-up venture fundamentals
- Go-to-market strategy
- How to pitch a business plan.
By the end of the kickoff weekend, participants will have formed teams and will be ready to continue developing their concepts in the weeks to come.
During the first three weeks of March, team members will work together to expand and revise their initial concepts. Teams will receive coaching and feedback from mentors with clinical, business, engineering, and finance backgrounds.
- To provide a fun, interactive, and supported space for innovation where participants can bring their own ideas or develop new ventures to tackle the challenges and hidden opportunities of the COVID-19 era.
- To provide participants with high-level networking opportunities. Participants will be drawn from a variety of disciplines including business, material engineering, health care, public health, and product design.
- To enable participants to gain a holistic understanding of the entrepreneurial process and a wide network of mentors from varying backgrounds.
Who Should Participate?
Any and all professionals and current graduate students who want to grow and refine their entrepreneurial skills in a supportive yet challenging environment. Prior experience with entrepreneurship is welcome but not required. We are looking for problem-solvers who will bring fresh perspectives to the challenges of the current day.
$20.00 per participant
This fee covers the following:
- All three days of the Ducks Disrupt: Silver Linings Pitchbook entrepreneurial boot camp.
From Start to (Virtual) Finish: The Story Behind Ducks Disrupt Health Care
See what happened during the inaugural Ducks Disrupt innovation boot camp, which took place in the winter and spring of 2020.