- Robin and Roger Best Teaching Award, Lundquist College of Business, 2019
- Kimble First Year Teaching Award, University of Oregon, 2017
- Robin and Roger Best Teaching Award, Lundquist College of Business, 2017
Research Awards and Grants:
- Doctoral Research Grant ($5,500) in Support of Doctoral Dissertation Research, Lundquist College of Business, 2018
- Robin and Roger Best Research Award, Lundquist College of Business, 2016-2018
- Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge (JIAC-I) Research Grant, Role: Graduate Student Assistant, PI: Nagesh Murthy, 2014
Hossein Rikhtehgar Berenji is a PhD Candidate in Operations and Business Analytics at the Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon. He is advised by Professor Nagesh Murthy and Professor Zhibin (Ben) Yang. His research mainly focuses on sustainable operations and supply chain management. In his recent research projects, Hossein investigates how buyers can engage suppliers to be more socially and environmentally responsible.
As a sole instructor, he taught Operations Management and Business Information System at the Lundquist College of Business. He received two teaching awards, one at the college-level and the other at the university-level. Prior to joining the University of Oregon, Hossein worked as a senior industrial consultant in Pars Consultants Group, taught executive programs in private institutions, and taught mathematics in pre-university colleges.
Please visit www.hosseinrb.com for more details.