Our flex MBA program allows you to complete your MBA part-time while continuing to maintain your career.
If you are a Eugene-area working professional who already has an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, a strong academic record, including a proven emphasis in quantitative skills (think econ and accounting), and have completed the GMAT/GRE, the flex program may be the right fit for you.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in the following disciplines: business, economics, STEM (science, technology, engineering, math).
- A strong overall academic record
- Significant work experience
- GMAT/GRE (May be waived for applicants with five or more years of work experience and a strong academic record.)
- Fill Out Waiver Request/Eligibility Form
- Two years
- Three years
- Four years
Fifteen 3- or 4-credit specialization courses and electives (45 credits minimum)
Note: Core classes do not count toward accelerated MBA degree.
Request Info Apply Now