THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON SPORTS PRODUCT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM IN COOPERATION WITH THE ARS SUTORIA SCHOOL IN MILAN, ITALY, WELCOMES BACK ITALIAN INTERNATIONAL FOOTWEAR MASTER PAOLO MARENGHI
This workshop provides a greater understanding of the different types of footwear construction and a deeper knowledge of the materials used in each stage of the product process. Expect an interactive, hands-on experience with time spent learning theory and then applying it by making products.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
- Footwear manufacturing best practices, processes, and future directions for sports products
- Lasts, molds, and materials used in footwear making
- Techniques to physically craft their own sports shoe onsite in the White Stag Innovation Lab
Whether you’re a novice or an expert, this workshop will provide a robust understanding of the art of footwear making.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Product line managers, engineers, marketers, developers, and designers
- Sales, innovation, and costing managers
- Others interested in the art of sports product footwear making