THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON SPORTS PRODUCT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM IN COOPERATION WITH THE ARSUTORIA SCHOOL IN MILAN, ITALY, WELCOMES BACK ITALIAN INTERNATIONAL FOOTWEAR MASTER PAOLO MARENGHI.
This workshop provides a greater understanding of the different types of footwear construction and a deeper knowledge of the materials used in each stage of the product process. Expect an interactive, hands-on experience with time spent learning theory and then applying it by making products.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
- Firsthand footwear theory and practice from master shoemaker Paolo Marenghi
- Footwear manufacturing best practices, processes, and future directions for sports products
- Lasts, molds, and materials used in footwear making
- Techniques to physically craft their own sports shoe onsite in the White Stag Innovation Lab
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Product line managers, engineers, marketers, developers, and designers
- Sales, innovation, and costing managers
- Others interested in the art of sports product footwear making
An American Sign Language interpreter is available for this workshop.