WHETHER YOU’RE A NOVICE OR AN EXPERT, THIS WORKSHOP WILL PROVIDE A ROBUST UNDERSTANDING OF WHERE SPORTS APPAREL MAKING IS HEADED.
This course provides participants with a greater understanding of the process by which sports apparel is designed, developed, tested, and manufactured. Decision-making used at each stage of the product process will be explored. Expect an interactive, hands-on experience with time spent learning theory and applying it by creating apparel.
WORKSHOP ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
- First-hand advice and teachings from John Notar and Krista Martenson, sports apparel creation experts with more than 60 years of combined experience
- The understanding of a strategic plan and line-plan
- Apparel creation best practices and processes
- Sustainability and innovation
- The importance of quality and fit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Innovation, material, and product line managers; buyers and planners; marketers; developers; merchandisers; and designers
- Others interested in the creation of sports apparel