WE ARE NOW OFFERING THE BEST OF OUR 18-MONTH MASTER’S PROGRAM IN A FAST, CONVENIENT, IN-DEPTH, FOUR-WEEK EXECUTIVE EDUCATION COURSE.
The University of Oregon has partnered with the sports product industry’s best to host industry experts and academic thought leadership on consumer insights and branding as part of our Summer Leadership Program.
- Intensive 5-day schedule includes experiences across the sports and outdoor product community.
- Class of 20-30 executives from companies around the world.
- Focuses on the complete life cycle, including innovation, sustainability, merchandising, e-commerce, brand marketing, and leadership.
- Combines classroom, discussion, and hands-on projects.
- Accelerates product management and leadership skills.
- Learn from international leaders both inside and outside the industry.
- Improve cross-cultural business strategies and opportunities.
The four-week summer leadership program will cover learning modules across the complete product process to accelerate learning and leadership within sports product management. The program will spend time coaching participants on personal leadership and development to accelerate business management and team management skills to empower the teams these Leaders will return to upon completion. Below are the weekly themes and learning objectives across all modules. Register for one week or all four.