Accepted students will have the opportunity to:
- Receive training and support for the internship application and interview process
- Interview for positions with OBIC internship partners
- Be considered for challenging internships in a variety of industries and roles.
Those selected to fill these rigorous paid internship positions will be able to:
- Apply academic knowledge in real world context
- Develop practical skills to help you land a job after graduation
- Build a network and professional confidence
- Increase their understanding of workplace environments
- Receive support with internship management from a designated career consultant.
Rising juniors and seniors studying business or accounting with a 2.75 GPA or above are invited to apply.