Lundquist College of Business
- One of 185 programs—just 1.5 percent of the world's business schools—fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in both business and accounting.
- PhD program: 30-40 students
- MBA program: about 130 students
- MAcc program: about 30 students.
- MS in Finance program: about 30 students
- Undergraduate program: about 4,000 students
University of Oregon
- 22,980 students (Fall 2018)
- 3,629 graduate students (Fall 2018)
- Founded 1876
Located in Eugene, Oregon (150,000 population), a two-hour drive south of Portland, Oregon, a one-hour drive east from the Pacific Ocean, and a two-hour drive west from the Cascades Mountains.
As a Tier 1 university, the University of Oregon is one of only 62 institutions selected for membership in the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU).