Our goal is to ensure that students of the Lundquist College of Business will be well prepared to succeed in a technology-rich business world.
Lundquist College of Business faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to submit a ticket to the helpdesk via the UO service portal. The service portal is also an excellent source of resources and step-by-step instructions for many of the platforms used at the university.
- For information concerning your UO web email accounts, contact the information services helpdesk in McKenzie 151 or call 541-346-4357.
- For Blackboard account issues, call 541-346-4412.
- For personal laptop hardware or software issues, contact the information services helpdesk in McKenzie 151 or call 541-346-4357.
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Miles and Eleanor McKay Business Technology Center, located on the third floor of Chiles, is the central computer lab and technology resource hub for the college. The lab is available to:
- UO business undergraduate majors and minors*
- MBA, MAcc, and MSF graduate students
- Students currently enrolled in at least one business course (ACTG, BA, BE, OBA, FIN, MGMT, MKTG)
*Undergraduate business majors and minors must be enrolled in at least one UO class.