Global Recognition for the Oregon Executive MBA
We are delighted to report that CEO Magazine named the the Oregon Executive MBA #16 in the U.S. and #30 worldwide in its Global Executive MBA rankings for 2019.
- Twenty months, with the summer off
- Classes are just twice a month on back-to-back Fridays and Saturdays.
VIEW SAMPLE SCHEDULE
Typical Oregon Class Size
Global Study Trip
- Required trip is approximately 10 days.
- All costs are included except for international airfare, visa fees, and some meals.
Typical Oregon Executive MBA Class Profile
Oregon Executive MBA Students are made up of a diverse group of professionals, in a wide variety of industries, from both small and large organizations or companies, entrepreneurs, and private practitioners. A typical cohort generally fits the following profile:
- Age range: 30-60
- Average age: 40
Minimum Years of Experience
- At least five years of career-related work experience
- At least three years of managerial or leadership experience
- Currently hold a mid- to senior-level management position
Average Years of Experience
- Work experience: 16
- Managerial Experience: 10
- Senior management positions: 38%
- Middle management positions: 56%
- 100 percent have undergraduate degrees
- 19 percent have masters' or professional degrees.
- Undergraduate Majors:
- Applied Science and Math: 10%
- Business Administration: 34%
- Engineering: 14%
- Fine Arts: 12%
- Liberal Arts: 12%
- Natural Science: 4%
- Social Science: 14%
Diversity and Personal
- Female: 42%
- Have families with children: 60%
Types of Organizations
- Large public companies
- Privately held companies
Typical Job Functions Include
- Brand/Product/Project Management
- Human Resources
- Senior and Middle Management
More than 493 organizations have endorsed more than 1,100 students to participate in the Oregon Executive MBA program since its inception in 1985.
The University of Oregon and the Oregon Executive MBA are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest accreditation standard for business schools internationally.