Through projects, presentations, and the application of academic knowledge and established best practices, the Oregon Executive MBA will give you the skills and confidence along with the degree you need to take your career to the next level. Start your application today to join the 2023 cohort. Or if you have questions, schedule a one-on-one meeting or phone call, or attend one of our information sessions. We'd love to hear from you.
Why apply early?
- The Oregon Executive MBA offers some scholarships to incoming students but all funds are subject to availability.
- Start engaging with the current student and alumni communities right away, through a series of curated events for incoming students.
- Spend some dedicated time preparing yourself, your employer, and your employees for the rigorous 20 months ahead.
|Fall 2023 Cohort||Application Due|
|Round 2||April 5, 2023|
|Round 3||June 14, 2023|
- Undergraduate degree from a U.S. or internationally accredited institution of recognized standing.
- Demonstrate at least three years of managerial, or leadership experience in a position that included supervision of other employees, responsibility for budgets or financial performance, project management, account management or similar responsibilities.
- Demonstrate at least five years of career-related work experience.
- Currently hold a mid- to senior-level management position with significant responsibility.
- No GMAT required
Review Detailed Applications Instructions
Questions? Get In Touch
Oregon Executive MBA
Attn: Katrina Loganimoce
38 NW Davis Street, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97209
Toll Free: 866-996-3622