Tuition and Fees
Tuition, fees, and incidentals total $76,000 for two academic years for students beginning the program in fall 2017. Unlike many other MBA programs, this sum covers almost all costs of the program,* including virtually everything you'll need to complete your degree:
Tuition and Fees Breakout
- Books & Materials, Year 1: $2,200.00 (estimated)
- Books & Materials, Year 2: $1,800.00 (estimated)
- Global Trip Supplement, Year 2: $2,200.00
- Executive Program Incidentals: $3,750.00
- Program Deposit: $1,500
- Tuition: $64,550.00
Total Tuition and Fees**
- Program Deposit: $1,500
- Total: Books, Materials, Incidentals, and Fees: $9,950.00
- Total tuition: $64,550.00
- TOTAL TUITION AND FEES: $76,000.00
*Students pay the following costs directly: international airfare, some meals and personal expenses, and any visa/passport fees for the global study trip.
**Please note: Although the total tuition and fees will stay firmly at $76,000.00 (less any scholarships you receive), it is possible that there will be minor adjustments to the breakout between tuition, books, and other executive costs.
How to Pay
Tuition and fees are charged on a per-term basis. If your company's tuition assistance plan reimburses you after grades are assigned, you can pay after the term.
Early Application Scholarships
Early applicants who are accepted to start in fall 2017 will receive one of the following three scholarships, depending on when they submit their completed applications.
- $2,500 - Deadline: February 28, 2017
- $2,000 - Deadline: April 28, 2017
- $1,500 - Deadline: June 15, 2017
- Scholarships of $7,500 per student are available for those employed by non-profit organizations.
- Travel scholarships of up to $5,000 are available to defer costs for students from outside the Portland/Vancouver metropolitan area.
- Download travel scholarship application (PDF)
In order to receive a scholarship, you must pay the program deposit of $1,000. Depending on the amount, awards are disbursed evenly across one- or two-year tuition periods. An early application scholarship may be combined with travel and non-profit scholarships.
For more information and details about scholarships, sign up for an information session or call us at 503-412-3777 or toll free 866-996-3622.
Both federally-funded and unsubsidized student loans are available and can provide up to 100 percent of the tuition costs of the program. Oregon Executive MBA's federal school code for financial aid is: 003223.
You may apply for a loan once you are fully admitted. The first step is to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Oregon Executive MBA staff can assist you with this process, and the FAFSA website, specializing in government student aid resources, takes you through a simplified process of filling out the FAFSA. For more information on funding, visit the University of Oregon's Graduate School website.