About the Oregon Executive MBA
Our Portland-based program is designed for established professionals who want to earn their MBA while continuing to work full time.
About Our Students
- Age range: 30-50+
- Average years work experience: 15
- Minimum required years career-related work experience: 5
- Average years managerial experience: 8.5
- Minimum required years management experience: 3
- 16 percent already have an advanced degree
- 30 percent are women
- 62 percent have families with children
- 35 percent in senior management positions
- 65 percent in middle management positions
(Looking for the UO's two-year residential program in Eugene? Head over to the Oregon MBA.)
Typical Information Session Agenda
- Oregon Executive MBA experience overview
- Remarks from an Oregon Executive MBA graduate
- Ample time for individual questions
- Enjoy lunch at the Portland City Grill or a comparable venue
Questions? Get in Touch.
Wondering whether the Oregon Executive MBA is right for you? We'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to email or call us.
Director of Executive Admissions