Applications NOW OPEN to start our program in fall 2024!
Each year, the Sports Product Management master's program enrolls up to 55 students in its Portland cohort and up to 30 students in its online cohort. Students applying to either the onsite or online MS in Sports Product Management program must fill out an application through the Division of Graduate Studies Slate system.
You can also text our Sports Product Management recruiters with your questions at 503-455-7926.
The following application deadlines are for both the Portland-based onsite program and the online program.
|Fall 2024||Application Due|
|Fall||November 15, 2023|
|Winter*||February 1, 2024|
|Spring||April 15, 2024|
|Summer**||June 15, 2024|
If the deadline falls on a weekend, the application will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. PT on the following Monday.
* International applicants are encouraged to apply by the winter deadline to allow time to obtain visas.
** Applications submitted after June 15 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as space is available. Applicants with questions can contact email@example.com.
What You Need to Apply
- University of Oregon graduate application
- GMAT or GRE*
- Proof of English language proficiency** (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Two admission essays
- Optional scholarship section
- Professional resume
- Work sample
- Two letters of recommendation
* GMAT/GRE may be waived for qualified applicants. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** For applicants whose native language is not English.
Applicants are selected not only for their potential to benefit from the program, but also for the experience and knowledge they can contribute to the class. A holistic review process includes the following evaluation components:
- Demonstrated passion for the sports or outdoor product industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- 1-3 years of work experience post-undergraduate degree completion (preferred)
- Work experience in the sports product industry (preferred)