New! Application fee waiver available for the online MS in Sports Product Management program for applicants that complete an application by April 1. Important: Contact the SPM admissions team before starting your application for details.
Each year, the SPM program enrolls a cohort of up to 55 students in its Portland program and a cohort of up to 45 students in its online program. Students applying to either the onsite or online MS in Sports Product Management program must fill out an application through the Division of Graduate Studies Slate system.
Have questions? Please use our online inquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following application deadlines are for both the Portland-based onsite program and the online program.
|Fall 2023||Application Due|
|Round 1||November 15, 2022|
|Round 2*||February 1, 2023|
|Round 3||April 15, 2023|
|Round 4**||June 15, 2023|
If the deadline falls on a weekend, the application will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. PT on the following Monday.
* International applicants are encouraged to apply by Round 2 to allow time to obtain visas.
** Applications submitted after June 15 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as space is available. Applicants with questions can contact email@example.com.
What You Need to Apply
- University of Oregon graduate application
- Two professional recommendations
- Professional resume
- Two to three essays
- Work sample
- GMAT or GRE*
- Proof of English language proficiency** (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE)
* GMAT/GRE may be waived for qualified applicants. Fill out the waiver request/eligibility form for more information.
** For applicants whose native language is not English.
Applicants are selected not only for their potential to benefit from the program, but also for the experience and knowledge they can contribute to the class. A holistic review process includes the following evaluation components:
- Demonstrated passion for the sports or outdoor product industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- 1-3 years of work experience post-undergraduate degree completion (preferred)
- Work experience in the sports product industry (preferred)