Make an impact on the world of business with the Oregon MBA. Attend a virtual information session or webinar, and learn how the Oregon MBA prepares you to take the next step in your career and life.
How to Prepare a Competitive 2021 MBA Application
Thursday, September 24, 12:00–12:30 p.m. PDT
Online via Zoom
The first round deadline to submit your application to join the Oregon MBA in Fall 2021 is October 15, 2020. Join us for a 30-minute webinar on creating a competitive application for the Oregon MBA. During this presentation, members of the admission and recruitment team will provide insight on how to stand out from the crowd. We’ll review the application process, GPA and transcripts, how to prepare for the GMAT or GRE exams, writing a strong statement of purpose, selecting the right recommenders, resume tips, and the interview process. We look forward to having you join us, ask questions, and feel confident when applying to the Oregon MBA.
Oregon MBA Virtual Preview Day
Friday, October 2, 9:00–11:30 a.m. PDT
Online via Zoom
Don’t miss your chance to get a first-hand look at what it’s like to be a student in the Oregon MBA. Discover why the Oregon MBA is one of the premier programs in the Pacific North West. Join us for a panel with current students and meet faculty as well as staff from career services and the graduate admission team. Learn about the resources provided by our centers of excellence and how to create a competitive application.
Watch Past Webinars
- January 17, 2018: Warsaw Sports Marketing Center Webinar
- January 24, 2018: Center for Sustainable Business Practices Webinar
- January 31, 2018: Cameron Center for Finance and Securities Analysis Webinar
- February 7, 2018: Lundquist Center for Entrepreneurship Webinar
- March 9, 2018: Women's Day: A Pathway to Success Webinar
- April 10, 2018: Accelerated MBA and Flex MBA Student Panel Webinar
- May 1, 2018: Military Students at the Oregon MBA
- December 20, 2018: Oregon MBA Specialization Series: Innovation and Entrepreneurship (audio only)
- January 16, 2019: Oregon MBA Specialization Series: Finance and Securities Analysis (audio only)
- February 13, 2019: MS in Finance or MBA in Finance? Webinar