Our application system requires you to fill out two separate forms. One application is specific to the Oregon MBA and the other is the University of Oregon's Graduate Admissions form. Supported browsers: We strongly recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox.
Why apply early? An early application increases your chances to obtain merit-based scholarships and graduate employment offered by the Lundquist College of Business. Have questions? Please use our online inquiry form or email email@example.com.
|Fall 2023||Application Due||Decision Notification|
|Round 1||October 15||December 9|
|Round 2||January 15||March 10|
|Round 3*||March 15||May 5|
|Round 4**||May 15||June 9|
|Rolling Applications**||Applications are accepted after the round 4 deadline|
* International applicants should plan to apply on or before the Round 3 deadline of March 15.
** Applications submitted after May 15 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as space is available. Applicants with questions can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oregon MBA application (statement of purpose, two professional recommendations, resume)
- University of Oregon graduate school application
- GMAT or GRE*
- Proof of English language proficiency** (TOEFL, IELTS)
* GMAT/GRE may be waived for qualified applicants. Fill out the Waiver Request/Eligibility form for more information.
** For applicants whose native language is not English. See International Student Admissions Information page for details.
Typical Incoming Class Averages
- GPA: 3.41 (4-point scale)
- GMAT: 610
- TOEFL (IBT): 102.6
- Work Experience: 3.5 years