Our application system requires you to fill out two separate forms. One application is specific to the Oregon MBA and the other is the University of Oregon's Division of Graduate Studies application. Supported browsers: We strongly recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox.
Why apply early? An early application increases your chances to obtain merit-based scholarships and graduate employment offered by the Lundquist College of Business. Have questions? Please use our online inquiry form or email email@example.com.
|Fall 2024||Application Due||Decision Notification|
Early decision 1
|October 15, 2023||December 8, 2023|
Early decision 2
|January 15, 2024||March 8, 2024|
Regular decision 1; international candidate deadline
|March 15, 2024||May 3, 2024|
Regular decision 2; final scholarship consideration
|May 15, 2024||June 14, 2024|
|August 1, 2024||August 9, 2024|
* To be considered for University of Oregon scholarships, apply on or before round 2. All candidates will be considered for Lundquist College merit-based scholarships through round 4 as scholarship dollars are available.
** International candidates should apply on or before round 3. After March 15, international candidate applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Oregon MBA application (statement of purpose, two professional recommendations, resume)
- University of Oregon graduate school application
- GMAT or GRE scores or test optional statement
- Proof of English language proficiency* (TOEFL, IELTS)
* For applicants whose native language is not English. See International Student Admissions Information page for details.
Typical Incoming Class Averages
- GPA: 3.41 (4-point scale)
- GMAT: 610
- TOEFL (IBT): 102.6
- Work Experience: 3.5 years