Make an impact on the world of business with the Oregon MBA. Attend a virtual information session or webinar, and learn how the Oregon MBA prepares you to take the next step in your career and life. Join us to learn what makes the Oregon MBA unique. We will discuss the different ways you can earn your MBA, the program's degree specializations, the college's four centers of excellence, hands-on learning opportunities, and application tips.
There are currently no scheduled events. Check back soon!
Speak to a Student Ambassador
One of the best ways to learn about the University of Oregon community is to talk with current students. Our volunteer student ambassadors are current students focused on earning their degree and giving back to the community. They are available to answer questions you may have about their degree programs, chosen specializations, student clubs, moving to the area, life on campus, experiential learning, the Duck network, and much more. We invite you to reach out to an ambassador today by reviewing their profile and sending them a message.
Watch Past Webinars
- Unleashing the Power of Women in Sports: Sports Products for Women by Women
- Centers of Excellence Webinar Series:
- Oregon MBA Specialization Webinar Series:
- Women's Day: A Pathway to Success
- Accelerated MBA Student Panel
- Military Students at the Oregon MBA
- MS in Finance or MBA in Finance?