Earn a bachelor's degree in three years and a masters degree in your fourth year through our 3+1 pathways.
Designed for high-achieving incoming freshmen with college-ready credits, the Lundquist College of Business offers two 3+1 pathway options:
- Accounting 3+1 Pathway: Earn a Master of Accounting Degree and get the credits you need to sit for the CPA exam.
- Finance 3+1Pathway: Earn a Master of Science in Finance Degree and accelerate your career path as a financial analyst.
Who Are These For?
Through an evaluation of college AP (advanced placement) and IB (international baccalaureate) credits, students can be fast-tracked for admission to the Lundquist College of Business so they can complete their undergraduate degree in three years, with the fourth year used to complete one of our master's programs.
How to Qualify
- Enter the University of Oregon with more than 25 credit hours of AP, IB, or transfer credit.
- Apply to the 3+1 pathway in finance or accounting by the fifth week of fall term of your first year.
- Get fast-tracked for admission to the Lundquist College of Business one full year before their contemporaries
- Complete your undergraduate degree in three years and earn a master's degree in year four.
- Stand out to employers with the skills, experience, and degree to advance quickly down your career path.
Questions? Schedule an appointment to speak with an advisor.