Sample of Criteria for Selection
Here is a sample of types of criteria for awardees (not all criteria is necessary for award eligibility):
- Academic performance (including GMAT scores for MAcc applicants)
- Financial need (make sure your FAFSA is submitted well in advance)
- Community involvement
- Working to put self through school
- Enrolled in 3+1 Accounting Pathway
- Enrolled as a direct admit student in the Lundquist College of Business
Scholarship awards typically range between $1,000 and $10,000, depending upon available funding.
Contact Michael Tomcal, Senior Instructor of Accounting and Scholarship Committee Chair:
391F Anstett Hall
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email from the School of Accounting within 3-4 business days. If you do not receive these emails, please contact Michael to ensure your application packet is complete.