Some scholarships require proof of financial need. If you feel you qualify, please fill out the appropriate forms below to verify your level of need.
International students should submit the International Student Resources Form to the International Affairs office right away to allow plenty of time for processing. If you have already turned in a Financial Resources Form for 2019-2020, you do not need to complete another form.
The following documents (in PDF file format) are required to complete this application. They should be prepared before you begin filling out the application form.
- A one-page summary of your academic and career goals and what you are doing to achieve them.
- A copy of your résumé. Please indicate on your résumé extra-curricular and community involvements.
- A copy of any transcripts that appear on Duckweb.
- Unofficial copies of all transfer transcripts that do not appear on Duckweb through the end of the current term.
- A term-by-term outline of the courses you plan to take beginning next term until graduation.
Lundquist College Career Services is available to review your resume and support you in writing your one-page summary. Make an appointment with a career advisor through Handshake or stop by Lillis 155 for drop-in resume reviews. Resume writing resources are also available on Handshake.
Applications are due on Friday, February 15, 2019.
Questions may be directed to the Lundquist College of Business Undergraduate Advising Office in 203 Peterson, or in email to Kelly Zimmerman.