The following is an example schedule showing when required honors courses are typically offered. However, classes may not occur in this order. Consult the university's class schedule or an advisor for the most current information on course offerings.
Please note: You should not take any of these courses prior to beginning the business honors program.
- BA 308H: Business Leadership and Communication
- FIN 311H: Economic Foundations of Competitive Analysis *
- FIN 316H: Financial Management
- OBA 335H: Operations Management
- MGMT 311H: Managing People in Organizations
- MKTG 311H: Marketing Management
* NOTE: You cannot get credit for both FIN 311H and ECON 311. If you are considering the Honors Program, do not take ECON 311.
- BA 453H: Business Strategy and Planning