Earn a bachelor’s degree in three years and a master’s degree in your fourth year through our 3+1 programs.
The Lundquist College of Business offers two 3+1 options
- Accounting 3+1 Pathway: Earn a Master of Accounting Degree and get the credits you need to sit for the CPA exam.
- Finance 3+1Pathway: Earn a Master of Science in Finance Degree and accelerate your career path as a financial analyst.
How Are These For?
Our 3+1 Pathways provide an opportunity for high-achieving incoming freshmen with college-ready credits—for example, advance placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB)
How to Qualify
- Enter UO with more than 25 credit hours of advanced placement, international baccalaureate, or transfer credit.
- Apply during your fall term freshman year.
- Get fast-tracked for admission to the Lundquist College of Business one full year before their contemporaries
- complete your undergraduate degree in three years and earn a master's degree in year four.
- Stand out to employers with the skills, experience, and degree to advance quickly down your career path.
More about 3+1 Accounting More about 3+1 Finance