All meetings are held on Tuesdays from 12:15-1:15 p.m. in Lillis 440 unless stated otherwise. Lunch will be served at 12:00 p.m. prior to the presentation.
- October 30, 2019: Arash Dayani (UO Job Market Candidate), Patent Trolls and the Market for Acquisitions
- December 10, 2019: Yugang Ding (UO Visiting PhD Student), Home Insurance and Natural Disasters
- December 17, 2019: Gabriel Buchbinder (UO Postdoc), Sponsorships and Testing Kits: How Advertisement Impacts Environmental Inspections
- August 29, 2019: Ioannis Branikas (University of Oregon), Advertising Exposure and Investor Attention: Evidence from Super Bowl Commercials
- March 1, 2019: Jonathan Kalodimos (Oregon State University), Investors’ Attention to Corporate Governance
- March 19, 2019: Arash Dayani (PhD Student at UO), Own the Finish Line: Goal-Oriented Managers and Performance
- April 2, 2019: Min Kim (University of Texas at Austin), Trading on Overshooting