Our Eugene-based academic advising and student experience team offers advising and support for the MBA and its specializations, Master of Accounting, and Master of Science in Finance programs.
Advisors are an excellent source of information about degree and specialization requirements, scholarships, campus resources, Lundquist College graduate clubs, and more. Students are urged to meet with a graduate advisor once a term. Our academic advisors are available by appointment which may be scheduled through Navigate. Drop-ins are accommodated as advisor schedules allow. MBA and MSF students should use their respective Community Canvas pages (MyOregonMBA and MyOregonMSF) to access advising tools such as degree planners, degree and specialization requirements, approved electives, petition forms, and much more.
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The advising office follows UO's holiday observance schedule. Any changes to hours of operation will be communicated to students via email. Check the Navigate app to see specific availability for different advising services.
Schedule an Advising Appointment
Phone, Zoom, and in-person appointments are available for MBA and MSF students and are scheduled through Navigate. MAcc students should email Robin Clement or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an advising appointment.
If you would like to make an appointment, please book online with the Navigate app, a mobile tool that helps students from orientation through graduation. Access Navigate from your desktop or download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Availability varies for each advisor. Please check Navigate for specific availability.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Open the Navigate app (recommended), or visit uo.campus.eab.com
- Log in with your Duck ID
- Go to "Appointments — Schedule an Appointment"
- Select "Lundquist College of Business"
- Select "Lundquist College of Business Graduate Students"
- Select the topic of your appointment
- Select "Find an Available Time"
- Select meeting type and staff member (Kata Bahnsen-Reinhardt or Jared Williams)
- Input your phone number and any additional comments
- Indicate if you would like text reminders
- Select "Confirm Appointment"
- You will receive a confirmation email to your UO email account. This email will also provide a link if you need to cancel or update your meeting.