Keith Dussell develops strategy for industry engagement and expanding recruiting relationships. This includes building strong relationships with alumni, staff, and students. His primary focus includes the West Coast markets of Seattle, Portland, Bay Area, and Los Angeles. Dussell is a seasoned professional with background in retail, high tech, healthcare, transportation and airlines, and academia. His experience includes human resources, operations, technical publishing, project and program management, retail, and sales. He has a strong background in diversity and inclusion, regulatory work, internship programs, and more.
- Certificate Program, Career and Technical Education, University of Nevada, 2019
- MS, Project Management, University of Alaska, 2009
- BA, Communication, Pacific Lutheran University, 1997
- Greater Seattle Business Association, Member and Taste of the GSBA Committee Member, 2011–2013
- Out & Equal Seattle Affiliate, E-Board and Chair Positions, 2007–2013
- Northwest Corporate Roundtable, Founding Member
Back to Top