At the University of Oregon's Lundquist College of Business, we are attracting some of the foremost minds in academia.
It is my honor and pleasure to share with you several strategic academic hires, including two endowed chairs. The endowment of a named chair reflects the confidence a donor has in the institution and its academic mission. It also represents a covenant between institution and benefactor: the positions will only be filled by the most accomplished and sought-after educators.
Their accomplishments are many and their passion is evident. Please allow me to introduce four exceptional professors who have chosen to join our dynamic college.
Scott Seibert, Carolyn S. Chambers Professor of Management
Seibert joins us from the University of Iowa, where he served as professor and Tippie Research Fellow. He brings a PhD and master of organizational behavior from Cornell.
Maria Kraimer, Philip H. Knight Chair, Professor of Management
Kraimer joins us from the University of Iowa, where she served as professor and Leonard A. Hadley Chair in Leadership. She brings a PhD in business administration, focused on human resources management and organizational behavior, and an MBA in human resources management and entrepreneurship from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Robert Ready, Associate Professor of Finance
Ready joins us from Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester, where he was an assistant professor of finance. He holds PhD and a master's degrees in finance from The Wharton School and earned his bachelor's degree in economics at Carnegie Mellon University.
Yinchu Zhu, Assistant Professor of Operations and Business Analytics
Zhu joins us from the University of California, San Diego where he earned his PhD from the Rady School of Management. He also holds master's degrees in finance and applied mathematics and a bachelor's degree in accounting.
We also welcome the following new expert instructors to our community:
- Ming Jin, Instructor of Operations and Business Analytics
- John Zhang, Instructor of Operations and Business Analytics
- Parke Blundon, Instructor of Finance
- Mark Massari, Instructor of Sports Business
- Eric Boggs, Instructor of Management and Director, Business Honors Program
- David Davies, Instructor/Mentor, Oregon Executive MBA (Portland)
- David Marsing, Instructor, Oregon Executive MBA (Portland)
- Ben Pappas, Instructor/Mentor, Oregon Executive MBA (Portland)
- Scott Schnuck, Instructor, Oregon Executive MBA (Portland)
- Linda Weston, Instructor/Mentor, Oregon Executive MBA (Portland)
Please join me in celebrating these new additions to our growing faculty. Our faculty members are the foundation of our current and future success.