Advisors are available for both drop-in advising and 30-minute appointments. If you would like to make an appointment, please call 541-346-3303 or book online with the Navigate app. During week 1 and registration (weeks 8 and 9), appointments book quickly, so please utilize drop-in advising.
The drop-in advising schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (professional and peer advisors)
- Weeks 2-7: 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (peer advisors)
- Weeks 8-9: 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (professional and peer advisors)
- Week 10: 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (peer advisors)
- Finals week and academic breaks: No drop-in advising; please make an appointment
Schedule an Advising Appointment with Navigate
Schedule an appointment with an advisor with Navigate, a mobile tool that helps students from orientation through graduation. Access Navigate from your desktop or download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. View your class schedule, schedule advising appointments, explore majors and careers, and more.
- Open the Navigate app (recommended), or visit uo.campus.eab.com
- Log in with your Duck ID
- Go to "Appointments — Schedule an Appointment"
- Select "Academic and Career Advising"
- Select "Lundquist College of Business"
- Select the topic of your appointment
- Select "Lundquist College of Business" (again)
- Select an advisor
- Select a day and time that works for you
- Select email and/or text reminder
- Select "Confirm Appointment"