The following individuals were honored for their contributions to the Lundquist College of Business during commencement and end-of-year ceremonies:
- Associate professor of management Andrew Nelson received the Harry R. Jacobs College Service Award for tenure-track faculty.
- Master of Accounting Program Director Robin Clement and Business Honors Program Director Deb Bauer received Dean’s College Service Awards for nontenure-track faculty.
- Assistant professors of finance Stephen McKeon and Brandon Julio were honored with James E. Reinmuth MBA Teaching Excellence Awards. The awards are based on nominations and voting by MBA students.
- Associate professor Andrew Nelson, Instructor of Business Dave Garten, and Senior Instructor Beth Hjelm received Oregon Executive MBA outstanding faculty awards for 2015-16.
- The college bestowed Goulet Research Excellence Awards on Johnson Memorial Professor of Accounting Steve Matsunaga and assistant professor of marketing Conor Henderson.
- Academic Advisor Tayah Butler and Associate Dean for Administration Stephanie Bosnyk accepted Harold K. Strom College Service Awards for officers of administration.
- Three classified staff members were awarded the newly named Stephanie Bosnyk College Service Award: Graduate Records Coordinator Jessica Brown, Administrative Assistant Erica Lambright, and Administrative Assistant Micki Merner.
- The UO Division of Student Life honored Jamie Hoag Barnett, academic advisor for undergraduate business programs, with 2016 DUBS (Doug Untalan and Brian Sandy) Award for contributions and leadership above and beyond the call of duty to enhance students’ experiences.