Lauren Anderson is the director of the Warsaw Sports Marketing Center at the University of Oregon's Lundquist College of Business.
Anderson, a global marketing leader with significant industry experience and an extensive network, is a UO alumna, having earned an MBA in sports business through the Warsaw Center.
After launching her career at General Motors R*Works, Anderson spent 12 years with adidas America followed by nearly a decade with Nike, most recently serving as a global partner in digital consumer experience.
She also served as the head coach of the Lake Oswego High School girls lacrosse program for 17 years and has held several leadership roles with the USA Lacrosse and the Oregon Girls Lacrosse Association.
- MBA, Sports Marketing, University of Oregon, 1999
- MA, Geography, Michigan State University, 1995
- BA, Geography, Darthmouth College, 1993
- Global Partner, Go-to-Market Digital Consumer Experience, Nike, 2020–2022
- Director, Connected Membership North America, Nike, 2019–2020
- Lead Partner, Digital Brand Marketing, North America, Nike, 2019–2020
- Digital Wholesale Accounts Director, North America, Nike, 2014–2016
- Global Training Manager, Business Development and Strategic Planning, Nike, 2014
- Director of Operations, SPARQ, Nike, 2013–2014
- Senior Sports Marketing Manager, adidas, 2010–2012
- Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, adidas 2005–2010
- Senior Events Manager, Consumer/Sports Events, adidas, 2003–2005
- Product Line Manager, adidas, 2001–2003
- Senior Promotions Manager, General Motors R*Works, 1999–2001
Back to Top