The School of Accounting at the Lundquist College of Business has an exciting but brief opportunity to leverage your new gifts to maximize impact and reach new levels of engagement.
An anonymous donor has promised to match new gifts made to the School of Accounting between now and December 31, 2018. This challenge will match new gifts booked during this short timeframe up to $1 million.
In this way, today is a great time to make your first gift, increase your gift to the Accounting Circle, or make an extra payment on a pledge, as that simple act will be matched dollar-for-dollar, essentially doubling your impact.
Employer match gifts also count—tripling your investment in accounting faculty and programs.
What does this mean for you?
- If you’ve never given to the School of Accounting, make a gift by 12/31/18, and it will be matched in full.
- If you’ve given in the past but it’s been a few years, make a gift by 12/31/18, and it will be matched in full.
- If you gave in 2017 (calendar year) and you make a bigger gift by 12/31/18, the incremental difference will be matched dollar-for-dollar.
- If you’ve been thinking about joining the Accounting Circle, now’s the perfect time to do so.
If your employer has a matching gift program, please notify your employer’s foundation about your gift so that your gift will be matched. Then, let us know you have done so, and we will alert the anonymous donor. This will maximize the reach of your gift—by being matched twice.
How to Make Your Gift
Give to either one of these funds:
Donate by Mail
Make your check payable to the UNIVERSITY OF OREGON FOUNDATION with one of these funds written in the memo line:
- School of Accounting Fund
- Helen Gernon Accounting Faculty Endowment Fund
University of Oregon
PO Box 1358
Eugene, OR 97440-1358
If you have any questions about giving, contact Margaret Savoian or Kurt Zimmerman.