About the Accounting Circle
Established in 1997, the Accounting Circle comprises more than 100 business leaders who have made an annual commitment to invest in accounting education at the University of Oregon. The circle is the School of Accounting's strongest link to the accounting profession and business community.
Accounting Circle members invest both money and time in a way that enhances accounting education, increasing the quality of students entering the profession and ensuring a future supply of well-trained graduates. The circle's annual fundraising mission provides vital dollars needed to attract and retain the best faculty members and students in the country.
Benefits of Membership
Accounting Circle members recognize the importance of annually investing in accounting education. Members maintain meaningful relationships with UO faculty, staff, and fellow Accounting Circle members.
Other benefits include:
- Invitation to the Accounting Circle Weekend
- Invitations to special School of Accounting events
- Subscription to the publications of the University of Oregon School of Accounting and the Lundquist College of Business
- Regular updates from the head of the School of Accounting on new developments affecting the department
- Opportunities to meet with the School of Accounting’s faculty members and students
- The opportunity to serve as an Advisory Board member
Becoming a Member
An annual gift to the School of Accounting at any of the specified gift levels qualifies you for membership in the Accounting Circle. Matching gifts from an accounting firm, corporation, foundation, or organization designated in your name also count toward recognition as an Accounting Circle member.
Knowing we can count on your annual gift makes a crucial difference to our school as we plan for our future. Thank you.
- $10,000 Level Accounting Champions
- $5,000 Level Accounting Fellows
- $2,500 Level Accounting Partners – Automatic inclusion in the university’s President’s Society program, including invitations to special events with the president of the university
- $1,500 Level Accounting Circle Investors
- $750 Level Accounting Circle Associates