Braddock Tutoring provides free tutoring for the following pre-business, major, and minor required business courses:
- ACTG 211, 213
- BA 215, 240, 318
- EC 201, 202
- FIN 311, 316
- MATH 241, 243
- OBA 311, 312, 335
All above tutoring is available via drop-in tutoring except MATH 241 and 243, which is available by appointment only. During summer term, tutoring is available only for select courses. See schedule for details.
Get Started with a Tutoring Session View Schedule (PDF)
Additional support is also available in the following areas:
Free tutoring for ACTG 351 and ACTG 352 is available remotely spring term 2020 by appointment. Please plan ahead and contact tutors at least 48 hours in advance of when you need assistance. Email requests for tutoring help to Ashlyn or Jack.
Working on a Lundquist College course writing assignment? Undergraduate writing consultants are available to offer feedback and recommendations so you can revise your work with confidence and enhance your skills for a long-term advantage.
Submit your feedback request online following these steps:
- Check your due date to ensure sufficient review and revision time
- Navigate to the feedback request form and log in with your Duck ID and password
- Select your course from the drop-down list and enter the assignment name
- Provide guiding information such as context for the assignment, questions you have about your draft, and types of feedback that would be most useful
- Upload the assignment instructions and your draft (.pdf files only)
- Anticipate feedback via email by the end of the following weekday
- Revise and repeat as needed!
Submit Your Feedback Request
If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback about writing support, please email email@example.com.
Campus Math Support
Tutoring for non-business math courses is also available using these campus resources:
Tutors affiliated with Braddock Tutoring may be available to private tutor select pre-business, major, and minor required courses. Fees range from $14.00-$16.00 per hour for lower division courses and $16.00–$18.00 for upper division courses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the contact information of any available tutors.