Due to current circumstances surrounding novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), peer advising sessions are temporarily unavailable for spring term 2020. The peer advising schedule will be reposted once it resumes.
The peer advising office is staffed by a highly trained group of exceptional junior and senior business students with a strong desire to help their fellow students.
Peer advising is provided on a drop-in basis and offers assistance with
- Mapping out short and long-term academic plans
- Explaining pre-business, major and graduation requirements
- Assisting with global context and non-business breadth planning
- Assisting with calculating GPAs
- Providing registration assistance to new freshman or transfer students
- Providing a better understanding of the courses and the work load
- Answering questions about clubs and activities within the business school
- Assisting with various business school paperwork
Video filmed and produced by Jonathan Thomas '14