The peer advising office is staffed by a highly trained group of exceptional junior and senior business students with a strong desire to help their fellow students.
Peer advising is provided on a drop-in basis and offers assistance with
- Mapping out short and long-term academic plans
- Explaining pre-business, major and graduation requirements
- Assisting with global context and non-business breadth planning
- Assisting with calculating GPAs
- Providing registration assistance to new freshman or transfer students
- Providing a better understanding of the courses and the work load
- Answering questions about clubs and activities within the business school
- Assisting with various business school paperwork
Video filmed and produced by Jonathan Thomas '14
Peer Advising Schedule
203 Peterson, Lillis Business Complex
10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (except finals week and winter and spring breaks)
Check the table below for the current term’s schedule of peer advisors. Please note that peer advisors are not permitted to advise outside office hours because they do not have access to our online note taking system and because of issues relating to student privacy.
||Monday / Wednesday
||Tuesday / Thursday
|10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
|12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
|2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
||Jadzia, Kristen Y.
||Kristen M., Manuella