All meetings are held on Tuesdays from 12:15-1:15 p.m. in Lillis 440 unless stated otherwise. Lunch will be served at 12:00 p.m. prior to the presentation.
Future workshops will be posted as they are scheduled.
- March 11, 2020: Donghyeok Jang (University of Oregon PhD candidate)
- March 6, 2020: Isha Agarwal (University of British Columbia)
- March 4, 2020: Gretchen Gamrat (University of Oregon PhD student)
- February 28, 2020: Cameron Pfiffer (University of Oregon PhD student)
- January 21, 2020: Xian Chen (University of Oregon PhD candidate), Common Ownership Along Supply Chain and Supplier’s Innovation
- October 30, 2019: Arash Dayani (University of Oregon PhD candidate), Patent Trolls and the Market for Acquisitions
- August 29, 2019: Ioannis Branikas (University of Oregon), Advertising Exposure and Investor Attention: Evidence from Super Bowl Commercials
- March 1, 2019: Jonathan Kalodimos (Oregon State University), Investors’ Attention to Corporate Governance
- March 19, 2019: Arash Dayani (University of Oregon PhD candidate), Own the Finish Line: Goal-Oriented Managers and Performance
- April 2, 2019: Min Kim (University of Texas at Austin), Trading on Overshooting