- Register for commencement by May 31. Eligible graduates who register by May 31 will receive a special graduation celebration box in time to help commemorate commencement day.
- Complete your First Destination survey in Handshake by June 8. If you’re still looking for a job, the Mohr Career Services team and the University of Oregon's Handshake resource are available to help.
MBA Survey MAcc and MSF Survey
- Request a Lundquist College of Business Keepsake program by May 29. Keepsake programs will be mailed after the Lundquist College ceremony. A PDF version of the program will be available prior to the ceremony on the UO Commencement webpage.
Request a Program
- Order your graduation essentials at the UO Duck Store. Announcements and regalia, including honors cords for students graduating with honors, are available on the Duck Store's website. All graduates can order a diploma cover free of charge this year thanks to a donation from the University of Oregon Alumni Association. Shipping from the Duck Store takes 5-7 business days. For those who hold Beta Gamma Sigma honors, honor cords may be purchased online via the Beta Gamma Sigma store.
- Personalize your graduation slide. You should have been sent an email to your UO email address that included specific instructions on how to personalize your information. Personalization will include your name being read, photo, video, and a written message (all optional). Your individual slide clip will be downloadable so you can share with family and friends. This personalization is optional and students who choose not to be recognized individually will be given an opportunity to opt out.
Deadlines for personalization:
- OPTIONAL: Submit a commencement message video no later than June 8. Graduates are encouraged to record a message to their peers which may be selected for use in a montage for commencement. Instructions for recording and submitting your video can be found on the submission form.
- Spread the love on social media. Share your commencement story using the hashtag #duckgrad20, with custom commencement Instagram filters, and official UO giphy stickers.
MBA, MAcc, and MSF Regalia
Regalia can be ordered from The Duck Store from April 15 until June 1. There is a hefty late penalty after May 15, so order early.
There are several options available for doctoral regalia. The Duck Store makes the following information available so each graduate can make the best choice for his or her individual circumstances. If you are interested in purchasing either the basic black regalia or the official regalia please contact Stacy Miller, the Duck Store's academic regalia coordinator, using the information provided below.
Academic Regalia Coordinator, the Duck Store
Student-Grade Regalia ($164.95) The student-grade regalia we sell is the closest match to Oregon’s official regalia that we could offer for a budget-conscious price. This set includes tam, tassel, hood, and gown. The gowns come in preset sizes and provide a reasonable fit for most body types. Regular, 1X and 2X sizes are available in heights from 4’ 10” to 6’ 7”. While not intended to be used over the course of a long career, the regalia is nice enough to be used in the future and should last for a few years if stored and cared for properly.
Basic Black Regalia (Starts at $470.90) Basic black regalia is intended to be used over the course of a long career. This regalia is made to measure, providing an excellent fit. This set includes tam, tassel, hood, and gown. This regalia is the standard for non-official regalia and will be acceptable for future use in virtually any circumstance. There are many options for this regalia which can raise the price to more than $500.00.
Official University of Oregon Regalia (Starts at $833.35) In 2010, the University of Oregon approved its official regalia. This set includes a custom green gown with green velvet and the Oregon seal embroidered on the lapels, a green velvet tam, and a hood with green velvet and lemon and emerald satin lining. This regalia is made to measure, providing an excellent fit. The official regalia is intended to be used over the course of a long career. This regalia is very distinctive and will be acceptable for future use in virtually any circumstance. There are a few options available for this regalia which may raise the price to about $850.00.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need tickets?
No. Tickets are not necessary for either ceremony. Both will be available to view on the channels listed above.
When will I get my diploma?
The registrar's office will mail diplomas 4 to 6 weeks following commencement.
Graduate Programs Office
302 Peterson Hall
1208 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1208
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com