The summer edition of UO Business: The Magazine is now online.
In this issue, we celebrate some outstanding student accomplishments in entrepreneurship, case competitions, and product development.
Lundquist College faculty members share their research on consumer behavior, the implications of tax avoidance and firm risk, private equity and restaurants, and sports product supply chain.
Of course, we are nothing without our alumni. A major gift from Nancy and Dave Petrone '66, MBA '68, as well as an incredible alumni-filled drone management software company, are explained.
Message from the Dean
- Newly Elevated School of Accounting
- SPM Students Unleash Creativity in Innovation Lab
- Peak Concept
- Warsaw Center Team Wins National Competition
- Jelly Beans, Music, and Consumer Behavior
- Do Low Taxes Equal Risky Management?
- Sports Products Supply Chain Research
- Private Equity and Restaurants
- Building a Sports Business Dynasty
- Drones Go Skyward