- Register for commencement by May 31. Eligible graduates who register by May 31 will receive a special graduation celebration box in time to help commemorate commencement day.
- Complete your First Destination survey in Handshake by June 8. If you’re still looking for a job, the Mohr Career Services team and the University of Oregon's Handshake resource are available to help.
Take the Survey
- Request a Lundquist College of Business Keepsake program by June 19. Keepsake programs will be mailed after the Lundquist College ceremony. A PDF version of the program will be available prior to the ceremony on the UO Commencement webpage.
Request a Program
- Order your graduation essentials at the UO Duck Store. Announcements and regalia, including honors cords for students graduating with honors, are available on the Duck Store's website. All graduates can order a diploma cover free of charge this year thanks to a donation from the University of Oregon Alumni Association. Shipping from the Duck Store takes 5-7 business days. For those who hold Beta Gamma Sigma honors, honor cords may be purchased online via the Beta Gamma Sigma store.
- Personalize your graduation slide. You should have been sent an email to your UO email address that included specific instructions on how to personalize your information. Personalization will include your name being read, photo, video, and a written message (all optional). Your individual slide clip will be downloadable so you can share with family and friends. This personalization is optional and students who choose not to be recognized individually will be given an opportunity to opt out.
Deadlines for personalization:
- OPTIONAL: Submit a commencement message video no later than June 8. Graduates are encouraged to record a message to their peers which may be selected for use in a montage for commencement. Instructions for recording and submitting your video can be found on the submission form.
- Spread the love on social media. Share your commencement story using the hashtag #duckgrad20, with custom commencement Instagram filters, and official UO giphy stickers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need tickets?
No. Tickets are not necessary for either ceremony. Both will be available to view on the channels listed above.
Who can participate in the Lundquist College of Business ceremony?
Eligible graduates are anyone who applied to graduate winter 2020, spring 2020, summer 2020 or fall 2020, and any undergraduate student who was or is enrolled winter 2020 or spring 2020 and has at least 156 cumulative credits and has registered for commencement.
When will I get my diploma?
The registrar's office will mail diplomas 4 to 6 weeks following commencement.