Rick Mowday is a professor emerit of management at the University of Oregon's Lundquist College of Business. His most recent research and writing focused on issues related to work motivation, employee commitment to organizations, and leadership.
Mowday is the former editor of the Academy of Management Journal and currently serves on the editorial review boards of Organizational Dynamics, Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, and the Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship. He is a former president and a fellow of the Academy of Management.
- PhD, University of California, Irvine, 1975
- MS, University of California, Irvine, 1972
- BS, San Jose State University, 1970
Honors and Awards:
- University of Nebraska
- Dartmouth College
- University of Washington
- University College, Dublin
- Distinguished Career Service Award, Academy of Management
Back to Top