Research by Ioannis Branikas and coauthor found that companies that run Super Bowl ads may attract more investors.
Assistant Professor of Finance
Affiliations: Finance, Cameron Center for Finance and Securities Analysis, Undergraduate Programs
Office: Lillis 383
Branikas, Ioannis, and Gabriel Buchbinder. "Advertising Exposure and Investor Attention: Estimates from Super Bowl Commercials." Financial Planning Review 4, no. 1: e1099. https://doi.org/10.1002/cfp2.1099.
Branikas, Ioannis, Harrison G. Hong, and Jiangmin Xu. "Location Choice, Portfolio Choice." Journal of Financial Economics 138, no. 1: 74-94. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfineco.2019.10.010.
- The Fourth Conference on CSR, the Economy and Financial Markets
- Finance seminar, University of Piraeus
- Economics seminar, Athens University of Economics and Business
- "Environmental Economics," European Economic Association, 2021
- Finance seminar, University of Essex
- Association of Environmental and Resource Economists at the Midwest Economics Association, 2021
- "Corporate Culture or Social Responsibility," American Finance Association, 2021
- Asian Conference on Sustainability, Energy & the Environment, 2020
- Academic Research Colloquium for Financial Planning and Related Disciplines, 2020
- Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, 2019
- Academic Research Colloquium for Financial Planning and Related Disciplines, 2019
- Finance seminar, Oregon State University
- "Households and Portfolio Choice," American Finance Association, 2019
- Pacific Northwest Finance Conference, 2018
- China International Conference in Finance, 2021
- Miami Behavioral Finance Conference, 2018
The Lundquist College of Business is happy to welcome the new faculty and staff members joining us this fall term.